1. TARIFF: The tariff is for room only and is exclusive of any Government taxes applicable. Meals And other services are available at extra cost. Please contact the duty manager for any further clarification.
2. SETTLEMENT OF BILLS: Bills must be settled on presentation, personal cheques are not accepted.
3. COMPANY SLIEN ON GUEST’S LUGGAGE AND BELONGINGS: In the case of default in payment of dues by a guest, the Management shall have the Lien on their luggage and belongings, and be entitled to detain the same and to sell or auction such property at any time without reference to the guest. The net sale proceeds will be appropriated towards the amount due by the guest, without prejudice to the management’s right to adopt such further recovery proceedings as may be required.
4. CHECK-IN TIME (2.00 PM): Please present your valid Govt. issued ID card, passport or temporary residence card In original form. PAN card will not be accepted as an ID card. By law visitors must present document for resort records. These documents will be scanned and returned.
5. CHECK-OUT TIME (12 NOON ): Please inform the reception if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. Extension will be given depending on the availability. If the room is available, normal tariff will be charged. On failure of the guest to vacate the room on expiry of the period The management shall have right to remove the guest and his/ her belongings from the room occupied by the guest.
6. LUGGAGE STORAGE: Subject to availability of storage space, the guest can store luggage in the luggage locker at the guest’s sole risk as to loss or damage from any cause. Luggage may not be stored for period exceeding 3 hrs.
7. GUEST BELONGINGS: Guests are requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out or going to bed. For the convenience of the guest, electronic safety lockers are provided in the room to store any valuables. The management will not in any way be responsible for loss of property from either the resort’s room or the locker or any other part of the resort for any cause whatsoever including theft or pilferage.
8. PETS: Pets are not allowed as a resort policy.
9. HAZARDOUS GOODS: Bringing goods and / or storing of raw or exposed cinema films or any other article of combustible or hazardous nature and / or prohibited goods and / or goods of objection able nature is prohibited. Gambling, contraband , prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, Poisons, drugs, animal and pungent food are strictly prohibited on the resort premises.
10. DAMAGE TO PROPERTY: The guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the resort property Caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
11. MANAGEMENT'S RIGHTS: It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a responsible manner and will Not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the resort premise. The management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of resort forthwith, without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so, in case of the default the management has the right to remove the guest resident or luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him/her.
12. RELATIONS BETWEEN MANAGEMENT AND GUEST: Nothing herein above shall continue or be deemed to constitute, or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy, or any other right to interact in the resort premises or any part of portion thereof, in favor of any guest or resident or visitor, and the management shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession of the whole of the resort premises.
13. OVERNMENT RULE AND REGUlATIONS AND APPLICATION OF LAWS: Guest are requested to observe, abide by, confirm and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and govt. rule and regulation in force from time to time.
14. PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEO: Using photographs and video taken in resort for commercial or public purposes (without the written consent of the management) is illegal. Those who do so will be subject the prosecution.